Monday, April 06, 2009

Random thoughts....

My granddaughter asked for this....


I do NOT like the wind. A tiny breeze when it is very hot outside is welcome. But this swirling mess of dust, leaves, and hair in my eyes is not nice.

The older I get the more easily I am overwhelmed by a busy schedule. The weeks leading up to Easter and Christmas are the busiest at my job, and I don't feel like I am handling this nearly as well as I used to.

I am ready to get some flowers planted in the yard. Now if that dratted wind would just stop!

I am looking forward to decorating Easter Eggs with the munchkins on Friday. It is always great fun and a great mess!

I'm glad baseball season has started.

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that the Stars will not be in the playoffs this year.

I HATE the windows operating system. Just think if everything in life had the same 'fixes' as windows. Turn it off and turn it back on. Imagine what a joy that would be while driving down the freeway. Or.....my cake is halfway baked, but the oven is making a weird noise. Just turn it off, let it rest for a few minutes, and turn it back on. Yay for fallen cakes. You get the picture.....Microsoft is evil.

I love spring. And I love autumn. Summer is a bit too hot, but not so much now that we have a pool. I HATE winter.

I'm glad we bought a Wii for the munchkins for Christmas, and I'm glad it lives at our house. I think we use it as much as the kiddos.

Sunday we will celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is too wonderful for me to fully comprehend. Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!

8 comments:

Teya said...

I think it is funny that you don't like the wind. I love it, especially when we are on our trampoline. I am glad you like playing on the Wii with us! What do you play most of the time? Praise the Lord for Easter! I love coloring eggs! And you are right, it does make an awesome mess! Thank you for writing your random thoughts!

Teya said...

gram, there are 2 new posts on my blog!

Teya said...

gram, there are 2 new posts on my blog!

Teya said...

Well, I don't like the wind when it's really strong!

Teya said...

There is a new post on my blog!

Teya said...

Gram, there is a new post on my blog!

Teya said...

Gram, there is a new post on my blog!

Unknown said...

http://www.kingdy.biz
Panel PC、Multi Touch Panel PC